Acer Iconia One 8 (B1 850) Andriod Forgotten email id used to login

alisahi98
alisahi98 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Dear Acer Users! my kid uses this tab, she forgot her unlocking pattern. I had to hard reset device. Unfortunately we are still stuck. She can't remember her email id used to create first log in. We can't proceed further without remembering the email id used for 1st time. I have tried google & youtube for some advise but nothing works for me.

Anyone with help will be appreciated.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

You pretty much have to be able to log in to your Google account in order to fix it. It is part of the security setup, to stop thieves from being able to access anything.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • alisahi98
    alisahi98 Member Posts: 2 New User

Unfortunately i came to realize this fact only after faced with this problem. There has to be some way out or this tab is a useless brick for us. I do have proof of purchase, packaing etc

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

You could try and contact Acer support. I know they can do a full reset on it to get it back where no one has logged on yet. Then you could just start over.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.