Acer Iconia A1-830 micro sd problem

JazSison
JazSison Member Posts: 1 New User
  1. anyone having problem about the micro sd card not being detected after the update? ????

Best Answer

• jorcerm1
    jorcerm1 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Answer ✓

Hi!, I had the same problem some weeks ago, and didn't find a solution. Finally I assumed that it was a hardware problem, and get another tablet for christmas as a gift Smiley Happy.

But I'm still using the 830 for some tasks, and noticed that after entering recovery mode and wiping the cache partition without the SD card inserted, the sd worked fine ... until the next reboot.

I did this (wipe cache) a few times and appears to work for the first reboot. Also noticed that after every reboot (not only after wiping), the stored passwords for known wifi lost.

The last update (1 week ago) did not solve any of these issues, (changelog?)

So, I think someone will tell you to reset to factory settings, check the sd card, try with another one, etc
    I hope you don't have the same problem as I had, my last chance was, well, guarantee

Answers

• jorcerm1
    jorcerm1 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Answer ✓

Hi!, I had the same problem some weeks ago, and didn't find a solution. Finally I assumed that it was a hardware problem, and get another tablet for christmas as a gift Smiley Happy.

But I'm still using the 830 for some tasks, and noticed that after entering recovery mode and wiping the cache partition without the SD card inserted, the sd worked fine ... until the next reboot.

I did this (wipe cache) a few times and appears to work for the first reboot. Also noticed that after every reboot (not only after wiping), the stored passwords for known wifi lost.

The last update (1 week ago) did not solve any of these issues, (changelog?)

So, I think someone will tell you to reset to factory settings, check the sd card, try with another one, etc
    I hope you don't have the same problem as I had, my last chance was, well, guarantee

• dpg2
    dpg2 Member Posts: 8 New User

Power off the device.

Remove SD card.

Power it back on.

When rebooted put the SD card back in.

It will not detect the SD card if booted with the card in place under 4.4.2.