adjust time on the flip cover liquid zest plus in the centre window from 24 hr to 12 hour

homerjb
homerjb Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

How do I adjust time on the flip cover liquid zest plus in the centre window from 24 hr to 12 hour??

Please help or supply a link to adjust these settings......Thank you

Best Answer

• the_emporium
    the_emporium Member Posts: 61 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓

There is unfortunately no option.

It is hardcoded to 24hr time display.   Just like the weather location is hardcoded to detect current location and use that instead of allowing user to select something manually and ignore location settings.

Acer would need to modify the flipcover app to add these option.  It would be difficult to make room to add the AM/PM indicator on the same line with the font size chosen. Making it all smaller, it would be too small.  Maybe just a small "A" or "P" next to the time would be sufficient.  

I personally prefer the 24hr time format, but I can see why some people would prefer otherwise.

The flipcover task is neat, but it is really just a super basic app, with very little customizability.

Answers

• the_emporium
    the_emporium Member Posts: 61 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓

There is unfortunately no option.

It is hardcoded to 24hr time display.   Just like the weather location is hardcoded to detect current location and use that instead of allowing user to select something manually and ignore location settings.

Acer would need to modify the flipcover app to add these option.  It would be difficult to make room to add the AM/PM indicator on the same line with the font size chosen. Making it all smaller, it would be too small.  Maybe just a small "A" or "P" next to the time would be sufficient.  

I personally prefer the 24hr time format, but I can see why some people would prefer otherwise.

The flipcover task is neat, but it is really just a super basic app, with very little customizability.

• homerjb
    homerjb Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you very much,,,not the answer i was hoping for,,,,but now I know,,,Thanks