Acer Community is in read-only mode until further notice due to maintenance.

Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acer liquid zest to6 data problem

Tinkerer

i have acer liquid zest 3g but it only display *E* when im using data . icant access 3g on anywhere but i have a decent signal on my another phone
8 REPLIES
ACE Trailblazer

Re: acer liquid zest to6 data problem

settings/more (under wireless and network section)/cellular networks - Preferred network type

if it stil stays on E...probably your SIM or network provider has not compatible frequency.

If i was helpful, a KUDOS is appreciate and remember to mark "Accept as Solution", the post that solved your problem.
I'm not an Acer employee, i'm unemployed.
Tinkerer

i try every sim here in my country . im from Philippines and my network is set to 2/3g .
ACE Trailblazer

if it's under warranty, please contact Acer support service or try a factory reset (backup your data first)

settings/backup & reset - factory data reset

If i was helpful, a KUDOS is appreciate and remember to mark "Accept as Solution", the post that solved your problem.
Tinkerer

i dont have a warranty card because i was bought in canada then sent here in the phil. i will try the factory reset hope it will help .
ACE Trailblazer

by the way, i suspect the phone doesn't support the network frequency of your country.

Tinkerer

i tried the factory reset but it doesn't help sir . if it doesn't support the frequency here in my country what can i do about it
ACE Trailblazer

jiancarlo wrote:
i tried the factory reset but it doesn't help sir . if it doesn't support the frequency here in my country what can i do about it

nothing, apart ask to your network provider the supported frequency and on phone specifications.

Highlighted
Tinkerer

ok sir . big thanks for all your help and fast replies .
Announcements
Maintenance Notice:

The Acer Community will be going under Maintenance shortly. Click here to read more.

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

We would like to welcome Acer-Manny to the Acer Team! Acer-Manny will be in charge of moderation for the Spanish Community, but you may also see him from time to time in the English and Portuguese communities.

Acer-Manny
Acer Crew

Acer Crew