acer liquid zest to6 data problem

jiancarlo
jiancarlo Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives
i have acer liquid zest 3g but it only display *E* when im using data . icant access 3g on anywhere but i have a decent signal on my another phone

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

settings/more (under wireless and network section)/cellular networks - Preferred network type

if it stil stays on E...probably your SIM or network provider has not compatible frequency.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • jiancarlo
    i try every sim here in my country . im from Philippines and my network is set to 2/3g .
  • IronFly

if it's under warranty, please contact Acer support service or try a factory reset (backup your data first)

settings/backup & reset - factory data reset

• jiancarlo
    i dont have a warranty card because i was bought in canada then sent here in the phil. i will try the factory reset hope it will help .
  • IronFly

by the way, i suspect the phone doesn't support the network frequency of your country.

• jiancarlo
    i tried the factory reset but it doesn't help sir . if it doesn't support the frequency here in my country what can i do about it
  • IronFly

jiancarlo wrote:
    i tried the factory reset but it doesn't help sir . if it doesn't support the frequency here in my country what can i do about it

nothing, apart ask to your network provider the supported frequency and on phone specifications.

• jiancarlo
    ok sir . big thanks for all your help and fast replies .
  • vincent131415
    vincent131415 Member Posts: 1 New User
    well this is the start of my problem
    my phone acer liquid zest has a probl with screen overlay, or should i say that one of my apps is having an problem with screen overlay and permission so i try to repair it by myself but it isnt work so i try factory data reset and not work also, turn into worst, my lock button isnt working and also the security lock, also the acer liquid home isnt working also, need to ask permission but as i expected, it also wont work. what can i do. please respond immediately