I WANT TO BUY ACER BAT-A13 for my ACER Liquid Zest Help Me

HasNie
HasNie Member Posts: 2 New User

Please Help me buying this mobile battery Model Name: "BAT-A13(1ICP4/53/66)" for ACER Liquid Zest/ 4G Zest . I looked for many online shops but nothing but untrusted sites. could someone help me how and where to buy this . I'm at philippines . Someone could help me order for this . Smiley Sad Smiley Sad
16144226_120300001685344363_167689332_n.jpg

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,042 Trailblazer

Hello,

Here are the part numbers of the original batteries (both are compatible):

Spoiler
    KT.0010X.001BATTERY.POLYMER.1S1P.1CELL.2000MAH
    KT.0010X.002BATTERY.POLYMER.1S1P.1CELL.2000MAH
    You should contact the service center closest to your home
    France
  • HasNie
    HasNie Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you sir. I tried looking for the battery here for a while on any shop but there are no stocks of this battery.  I tried looking online but I'm not sure on the online store. And also if there is only ACER shop online that allows delivery on one's request I would like to. Do you know of any sites that is trusted online shop cause I'm not too fan of buying online. Thank you again .

• ligherta
    ligherta Member Posts: 1 New User

Proficient Testing All LOSONCOER battery has passed severe quality assessment before shipment: 100 percent New and O cycle,no memory effect,72 hours maturing test,high temperature static,and initiate the phone's inner synthetic element,ensure the solidness of the charging and discharging. Here https://lumbuy.com/ you can buy . This is fully trusted site.