Arabic Support Acer for Liquid X2 S59 32GB Triple-SIM 4G

srahmed
srahmed Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I'm Asking for The Arabic Language for Liquid X2 S59 ? ( How to make Liquid X2 S59 in Arabic Language ? )

Please any one can help me in that because I like acer products and trust in and I don't want to change it ?

Please help ?????

Answers

• srahmed

why does Acer team don't help or support or reply !!! Smiley Sad Smiley SadSmiley Sad

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

We suggest you go in Settings> Language & Input> Language option>

In language option, you should be able to access the full list of available languages.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • srahmed

Excuse Me Sir,

The list of available languages in "Language option" Not included Arabic Language, Also I go to Acer Store may be I can find the Arabic language there and install it I didn't find any Arabic Language there.

So, Please.........Techniclal Department

help me about this Issue.

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

system languages can't be installed, the only thing you can install is a keyboard that supports arabic language.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • srahmed

Is it possible for Acer Team to develop technique such as "new system update......etc" that include the missing Arabic language.

It's not a big issue for such a high developed team in such a big company like that.

• IronFly

i think it's possible but probably you will need to give Acer support service a call if you are under warranty and ask about it.

• srahmed

I will call them, but what is their number ?

If they helped me I'd be greatful.

• IronFly