Acer Liquid Zest Plus bass problems

Roystaaltjens
Roystaaltjens Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hello!
Ik have a Acer Liquid Zest Plus, and i have a problemen..
When using nu phone connected to a car via Bluetooth or aux, and i use Spotify or YouTube, nu subwoofer doesnt work.. when using USB of CD music it works so the subwoofer or radio isnt the problem, and i have this isues in every car so it isnt my radio...
I think i have checked every setting in my phone, but i cant fix the problem... It has to be in my phone, because its in every car i try, and with spotify andere YouTube, and using Bluetooth and aux..

Please help me!!!

Answers

• the_emporium
    the_emporium Member Posts: 61 Troubleshooter

Have you tried with any other phone or device to ensure that it is not the bluetooth/aux implementation of the car.  I know it sounds dumb, but sometimes it could be something else.

Also, try with DTS enabled, and DTS disabled to see if it makes a difference.

I know on my T08, I have a pair of old aplified speakers, that has an old style jack on it.  If I use it on my phone, with DTS enabled, Spotify keeps pausing continuously (every couple of seconds).  I also noticed as soon as I plug in the jack, I get the "ok, google" search panel.  So I think it detects a mic button press or something like that...   If I disable DTS, it plays without glitches..

• yxzjvc
    yxzjvc Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the exact same problem! Really annoying...
    And yes, it's definitely the phone, not any speakers, apps or whatever..
    Please help us D: