Acer Liquid X2 Bluetooth skipping

roninbuddha
roninbuddha Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi! So I just got my Acer Liquid X2. Top notch phone! Pretty amazing. Except for one issue:

Music skips when played via Bluetooth.

Is there a fix for this? It doesn't​ matter if my screen is awake or asleep, what my player is, what my headset is - it will always skip.

Also, strangely enough, it always skips on the same song and on the same part of the song. I tried deleting and copying, didn't fix it. I tried a different SD card, no good. I tried formatting a fresh card and copied songs to it, still nothing. Tried different formats: mp3, wav - no good.

Any help is much appreciated, guys. This issue is driving me nuts. I love music and it's such a downer to have your tunes skip and chop.

Answers

• the_emporium
    the_emporium Member Posts: 61 Troubleshooter

Have you tried using regular wired headsets ?   Just to see if it is actually just the music decoder causing the glitch or actually bluetooth...  Also, another thing you can try, is to use a different media player.. I like to use MXPlayer myself, and it works pretty well for pretty much any file.

• roninbuddha
    roninbuddha Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey, man. Smiley Happy

It doesn't bug out if I use wired headsets or if I play it through the phone's speakers so I'm pretty convinced it's the phone's Bluetooth connection.

This headset doesn't bug out with my older phone so I know it's not the headset.

Been scrounging around the web for answers and it seems like this is a pretty common problem in Lollipop with no real solution.

Was hoping someone here, probably from Acer, could shes some light on the matter.