ACER ZEST PLUS HELP - LOCKSCREEN NOTIFICATIONS

acergirl1219
acergirl1219 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

When I got my phone and set it up it asked me If I wanted the notifications on the lockscreen to have the content hidden and I said yes, but I want to change that because its annoying. How do I do it?

Thanks

Answers

• the_emporium
    the_emporium Member Posts: 61 Troubleshooter

IIf you want to do them all, is to go to "Settings".. Then "Sound".. Yes I know it sounds dumb and non-intuaitive, but on most phones this is called "Sound and Notification" but not on this one (even though it serves the same purpose Smiley Sad   Then go all the way to the bottom and in the last cluster, you will see an option called "Notification".  Select it.  Then you will get a screen with 3 options...  The top one, "When device is locked", is the one that controls what is allowed to show up on your lock screen.. Select it, and then you should have 3 options: "Show all notifications", "Hide Sensisitve notification content", and "Don't show notifications at all".  You can change the default option (I have mine to show all).

You can only change individual apps now...

From Settings, choose "Apps".. Then choose an app (like messenger, gmail, outlook, etc..).. Then from the Application screen, choose the "notifications" option.  You have 4 options in there.. To block all notifications.. Treat as priority, Allow peeking, (which is the only one I have enabled), and to hide sensitive content.  Quick description of each option is underneath the heading..

If the above solutions works for you, please select the option on the bottom of this post, to "accept as soluton" and marks the thread as closed..