"to use Acer Drive, please launch and sign into Acer Drive on Revo One". What/where is Revo One?

stevieg
stevieg Member Posts: 1 New User

Acer All-in-one touch with Windows 10 came with Acer Drive icon on desktop.  When I click it, I get message "to use Acer Drive, please launch and sign into Acer Drive on Revo One".  Can't find Revo One on my computer.  Web search indicates Revo One is a small form factor computer.  Can't make any sense of this.

Best Answer

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

If you do not own an Acer Revo One, it is probably best to uninstall the Acer Revo Suite software. This is most likely what is giving you this error.

• Domco1
    Domco1 Member Posts: 1 New User

I am getting this message everytime i log on my pc and i don't have reveo one driver.

what can i do to solve this alert message! or what csan you guys do to fix the alert messages once for all!

This messages   ( To use Acer Drive, please launch and sign into Acer Drive on Revo Onet)

Acer Drive App Launch

• Blayn-Acer

I think this message is caused by the Revo suite software. I recommend uninstalling Revo suite from Add/Remove programs.

• Wendyk56
    Wendyk56 Member Posts: 2 New User

I too am having the same problem as listed.  I took the techs advise and went to add/remove programs...however...there is no Acer Revo Suit program listed to remove.  Please help?

Thank you

• Blayn-Acer

Can you provide the first 10 digits of your serial number?

• jacquibabs
    jacquibabs Member Posts: 7 New User

I also get this..it's really annoying

• jacquibabs

you asked the previous person for 10 digits of serial no.

What serial no>?????

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • jacquibabs

Its an ACER XC-705   SNID [edited for privacy]....not sure how this will help???

• IronFly
    You don't need to post it here, please delete it.
    You need to send a private message to Acer-Blayn
  • jacquibabs

Well someone should have said that!

• Blayn-Acer

Sorry, but I was only wanting the first 10 of the serial number. It is ok, the SNID can be edited out easily. Do you see a program called Acer Drive located in Add/Remove programs? If so, uninstall it, and this message should go away. Sorry for the delay in getting an answer on this.

• jacquibabs

It was your colleague ironfly who asked for the snid no. Do you not read the emails???

• IronFly

Not really, i didn't ask anything.

Thanks for comparing me to Acer-Blayn but i'm not an Acer employee and even worst i'm unemployeed.

• Blayn-Acer
    Answer ✓

The resolution to resolving this error message is to uninstall the Acer Drive program. You can find instructions for removing programs at http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/39592/

• jacquibabs

This will not affect me using the PC at all will it? Does it not need to Acer drive to operate?

• Blayn-Acer

No, your PC will be fine without this program. All it really does is allow you to connect the system to an Acer Revo One if you have one, which most users do not.

• Wendyk56
    Wendyk56 Member Posts: 2 New User
  • jacquibabs

I uninstalled the acer drive and the message has stopped...

• madisonanderson
    madisonanderson Member Posts: 1 New User

I do have the Revo One and I do want to connect. How do I do it?