acer aspire all in one z3 600

GuNF7Arm
GuNF7Arm Member Posts: 1 New User

Aspire Z3-600 screen keeps closing on and off.

When using excel, word, or trying to watching a video on the internet sound continues playing.

The screen  flashes on and off it then comes on  says "pc-no signal" and then cuts off again.

Computer is only 3years old. In great condition. I have tried everything. Please tell me what needs to be done to fix this.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

i think can be a bad vido cable but to you need to completly disassembly your AIO to change it.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • POed
    POed Member Posts: 2 New User

New to this and I am having the same problem.. Have you found a solution yet? I am a little po'ed about this.. Can't get anything done on a black screen..

• kodiak63
    kodiak63 Member Posts: 3 New User

Just finished reading a number of posts and this issue is a recuring one with the Z3 600.   You're not alone!

• PC24
    PC24 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Has anyone found a solution to this issue? I doubt it is hardware related, as it flairs up more on video or SPAs than static web pages. It doesn’t show up at all if a web browser is not open. 
  • PC24
    PC24 Member Posts: 2 New User
    @kodiak63 @POed @IronFly & @GuNF7 Did the "PC No Signal" issue get solved? I have been documenting when it happens, and I doubt it is hardware related ... as it flairs up more on video or SPAs than static web pages. It doesn’t show up at all if a web browser is not open. If a video is open, There are times it will go away if you go into full-screen mode and other videos it will happen when it is NOT in full screen mode & going full screen fixes it temporarily. Possibly there is a graphic driver to update? 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    It's an Intel Bay Trail-D chipset with the HD Graphics. Intel might have a newer driver than the one on the Acer support site.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.