Revo one not connected!

darkov
darkov Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

This is a message that pops out every time I turn my comp on. I can't find revo anywhere on computer and what it does? Man Frustrated

Best Answer

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Sorry for the late reply, but I just saw this post. If you are getting this message, you need to uninstall the Acer Drive software. Once you remove this program, the message will go away. The Acer Drive program is only designed for connecting to the Revo One, so if you do not own a Revo One, this program is not necessary.

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi darkov,

Could you provide us with a screenshot of the error your getting? The Revo One is a device, but I'm not sure what the connection message is about either at this time.

Cory

• darkov
    darkov Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'll try. It's a notification pop out banner in lower right corner. It stays for about 3-4 seconds and it's gone It just says that Revo one is not connected and to go to the Acer's drive to do setup after connection.
    It's not a big deal, just annoying sometimes.
  • countrygirl
    countrygirl Member Posts: 1 New User

same thing... It pops up 2 maybe 3 times when I first start the computer.

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Sorry for the late reply, but I just saw this post. If you are getting this message, you need to uninstall the Acer Drive software. Once you remove this program, the message will go away. The Acer Drive program is only designed for connecting to the Revo One, so if you do not own a Revo One, this program is not necessary.

• vk4vkx89
    vk4vkx89 Member Posts: 1 New User

It was bugging me as well. So I uninstalled the Acer software and now it isn't a problem.