Azc-700G stuck in a boot loop

KangarooBox
KangarooBox Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I have a Azc-700G that is stuck in a boot loop.  The only thing it will do is power on for a second and then power right back off again.  I did get it to go to the BIOS menu once for about 15 seconds, then it rebooted.  My first thought was maybe the power supply is bad or the RAM or CPU have become unseated.  But I can't seem to find how to get into the case to double check everything.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've taken a video of what its doing and posted it to YouTube. 

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

No documentation.

if you want try to disassembly it, at your own risk!, the first thing to do is take off the little plastic frame around the stand and unscrew it.

then you have some screws to unscrew at the bottom of the rear cover.

then, you need to push a pin in the pinhole near the ODD button, to unlock the ODD and take off the front plastic panel, then you can try to open the back of your AIO.

i can't give you further information. Smiley Happy

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly

yes, can be a HDD or ram issue but disassembly an AIO is not the easiest task.

if you are still under warranty, i suggest to contact Acer support service.

• KangarooBox
    KangarooBox Member Posts: 2 New User

That's good information.  Unfortunately, the system is no longer under warantee so that is not an option.  You don't happen to know how to open the case on this thing do you?  Is there any documentation on upgrading the HD / RAM?

• IronFly
    Answer ✓

No documentation.

if you want try to disassembly it, at your own risk!, the first thing to do is take off the little plastic frame around the stand and unscrew it.

then you have some screws to unscrew at the bottom of the rear cover.

then, you need to push a pin in the pinhole near the ODD button, to unlock the ODD and take off the front plastic panel, then you can try to open the back of your AIO.

i can't give you further information. Smiley Happy

• CharlieSmartRep
    CharlieSmartRep Member Posts: 1 New User

is the power button cable, disconnect this from the motherboard and them connect the AC charger.

and you computer start up normaly.

you can buy it on ebay o amazon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acer-Aspire-ZC-700G-AIO-PC-20-USB-Power-Button-Board-Cable-1414-0ABH0PB-OEM-/361868250547?epid=2123322252&hash=item5441074db3:g:iQEAAOSwjDZYaV10