Aspire V11 Touch Screen Cracked

jhojo4506
jhojo4506 Member Posts: 6 New User

I am having trouble regarding my Aspire V11 Touch Unit. The screen was cracked, and i don't know how it happened. I just want to ask if there is a possibility for the screen to be replaced? Also, can anyone give me an approximate estimate on how much do i need to spend if screen replacement is possible? Lastly, where can i avail of the said service?

Thank you very much in anticipation...

Best Answer

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Answer ✓

You could get your system Repaired by a local Computer Repair place, If it is still under Warranty you would be better off to have it taken in or Sent in for repair. Monday contact the Support for your Region and they can give you the info you need to have it repaired that way... 

IF it isn't you could get the screen on Ebay maybe. I know that I have had to replace a screen before and I bought it off there and it worked with no problem...

There are somethings that is important if your Model of Screen isn't listed. LIke Backlight type, Resolution and if you want Glossy or Matte. 

For me I was able to find one that was removed from the same Model machine so it was a perfect fit. 

If you wanted even if your sytem isn't under warranty still you could contact support and they could give you some info of some Supported Partners that may have your part that you are looking for and they be able to do the repair for you. 

Hope this helps some

James

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Answer ✓

You could get your system Repaired by a local Computer Repair place, If it is still under Warranty you would be better off to have it taken in or Sent in for repair. Monday contact the Support for your Region and they can give you the info you need to have it repaired that way... 

IF it isn't you could get the screen on Ebay maybe. I know that I have had to replace a screen before and I bought it off there and it worked with no problem...

There are somethings that is important if your Model of Screen isn't listed. LIke Backlight type, Resolution and if you want Glossy or Matte. 

For me I was able to find one that was removed from the same Model machine so it was a perfect fit. 

If you wanted even if your sytem isn't under warranty still you could contact support and they could give you some info of some Supported Partners that may have your part that you are looking for and they be able to do the repair for you. 

Hope this helps some

James

• jhojo4506
    jhojo4506 Member Posts: 6 New User

Thank you so much RevoMaxx

This helped me a lot!