install byoc (Iconia one 8 B1-810)

debnfurkids
debnfurkids Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives

I've tried contacted Technical support chat, I was treated very rudely. I have an Acer Iconia one 8 B1-810.

I want to use the BYOC software. I cannot install it on my Windows 7 computer, the error comes up that says

THIS FILE DOES NOT HAVE A PROGRAM ASSOCIATED WITH IT FOR PERFORMING THIS ACTION. PLEASE INSTALL A PROGRAM, OR IF ONE IS ALREADY INSTALLED, CREATE AN ASSOCIATION IN THE DEFAULT PROGRAMS CONTROL PANEL.

What does this mean? I've never come up against this issue, ever.

Can anyone please help me use the byoc?

Thank you kindly, in advance,

Deborah

Best Answer

• Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,339 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hi debnfurkids,

I'm very sorry that you ran into this issue with the BYOC suite and that your contact with support wasn’t satisfactory.  Can you please send me a PM with the Serial Number so that I can look into this for you?

Thanks.

Answers

• Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,339 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hi debnfurkids,

I'm very sorry that you ran into this issue with the BYOC suite and that your contact with support wasn’t satisfactory.  Can you please send me a PM with the Serial Number so that I can look into this for you?

Thanks.

• slava159
    slava159 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Acer-Jose said:

Hi debnfurkids,

Thanks.

подскажите где можно найти новую версию BIOS на aspire 1830