acer aspire es 15

vera2
vera2 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

My acer aspire is just out of warranty and has broken down. It is in for repair and I cannot access my documents.

I set up my cloud on the acer laptop but did not link it to any other device. Can I access my cloud from another laptop to get my documents 

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

which cloud service was it?

For sure you can access from another PC if you remember your credentials.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • vera2
    vera2 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi it is the acer cloud byoc but I have no clue how to get into it via another pc even with my cerdentials it doesnt bring up my stuff 

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

So you downloaded BYOC to another PC, put your credentials but you didn't find your files?

ok, it's better move this thread to the BYOC section, i will ask to a moderator.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • DoraWang
    DoraWang Member Posts: 15 New User

Hi vera2,

If you previous uploaded Microsoft Office documents to the cloud via abDocs on one PC, then you can use other devices with abDocs installed to view these documents and keep the devices online even when your PC is offline. Please refer to the Tutorial video to find how to enjoy our abDocs.

For abFiles, it helps you use your mobile devices to browse all the files on your PC drives and connected drives, even content inside ZIP files. You need to keep all your devices online for accessing files.

If you want to use one PC to access another PC via abFiles, please refer to the steps below.

1. Please launch abFiles and check the option “Allow Remote Access” is enabled.
    2. On the PC which used to access other PCs, please click “Install” the function of “View files on your other PCs from this computer”

Then you can store the Remote device’s files on this PC by opening/copying/dragging files.

Remind you, you need more than 2 PCs to enable this function and please keep all of them online when using it.

Please refer to the Tutorial video to find how to enjoy our abFiles.

Hope it will help you!

Acer BYOC Apps Support