TC-780A abphoto Auto Sync pictures not working

Joseph0900-2
Joseph0900-2 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi.

I have a new ACER TC-780A and setup abphotos and abmusic.    My picrures on my Samsung Note 4 with abphotos copied over to my PC Could ok BUT new pictures I take on my Note 4 are not automatically syncing over to my PC Could.

I leave my TC-780A on to make sure my PC Cloud is ready.   It's been 3 days and all new pictures are not being uploaded.   I can start abphoto on my Note 4 just fine but new pictures are not automatically being uploaded from my Note4 to my PC Cloud.

Anything special I need do to?

Answers

• TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter

Hi Joseph0900-2,

At present, the latest version of abPhoto is v_3.08.2003 on PC and v_3.5.1.2002 on Android device, if they are not, I sincerely recommend you to update abPhoto to the latest version.

If they have been the latest versions and you still cannot auto-backup photos from Android device to PC cloud, please try below methods step by step.

1. Launch abPhoto on Android, disable [Auto backup] via [Settings] and enable it again.
    2. Disconnect the network for a few minutes or switch to another stable network on two devices.
    3. If it remains to fail, please uninstall and reinstall abPhoto separately.

PC: Unistall abPhoto 、 [AOP Framework] , and reinstall abPhoto .

Android: Settings > Apps > tap abPhoto > Uninstall, then reinstall it.

After that, please take a photo and check the result.

In case the above cannot help you, I will really appreciate it if you could send feedback via abPhoto both from your Android device and PC((Please remark your name of Acer Community in the feedback) to let us help you more effectively. Thank you!

Hope it will help you!

Acer BYOC Apps Support

• Joseph0900-2
    Joseph0900-2 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi. I did everything you said, twice, same results. I will send a note from the an the app on my phone.

Side question: With my pc and phone on and connected on my home wifi, how long does it take to upload new pictures?
  • TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter

Hi Joseph0900-2,

We have received your feedback and will reply it to you directly.

With regards to your question about the time of uploading pictures, it is related to the quantity of pictures and network speed.

Acer BYOC Apps Support