TC-780A Sync Movies?

Joseph0900
Joseph0900 Member Posts: 20

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello.    I see abPhoto but how do I sync my movie collection on my Smart phone?

These are movies I've taken on my Samsung note 4 phone.    I have a new TC-780A desktop server.

Answers

• TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter

Hi Joseph0900,

abPhoto will be supported for uploading videos from your mobile devices to PC in the near future. Please pay close attention to abPhoto app.

I suggest that you can click the link to install abFiles on your mobile devices and PC. After you install abFiles successfully on all your devices, please sign in with your Acer ID and keep all the devices online. Please launch abFiles on your PC, and enable [Allow Remote Access]. Then you can use your mobile devices and open abFiles to upload files to your PC by the Online Help.

Acer BYOC Apps Support

• Joseph0900

Tinkerer

Great and thank you.     Any timeline when abPhoto will also sync Videos?   

I am asking becauase I've seen "coming soon" features that 5 years later have not yet come to fruition.  

One more question please:  Why was abVideo removed from ACER BYOC ?

http://support.cloud.acer.com/ENG/Home/Index/30?FaqDID=3005003-Win-ENG

Joseph

• TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter

Hi Joseph0900,

We are honored by the support you have given Acer BYOC Apps. The latest version of abPhoto with the new function of syncing videos will be published recently. We will reply you promptly once updated.

With regards to your inquiry about abVideo support ended, it followed a detailed evaluation process to discontinue it. I apologize for any caused you inconvenience.

Acer BYOC Apps Support

• Joseph0900

Tinkerer

I read this as in a few weeks, Video syncing will be back.

That is agreat.   Thank you.