I am having problems setting up my PC to use the BYOC feature when I try to view the video tutorial

barbri
barbri Member Posts: 2 New User

I am having trouble setting up the Acer BYOC feature. When I click on the Video tutorial link allI get are black screens.

How do I setup to allow me to use and link abPhoto et cetera

Answers

• DoraWang
    DoraWang Member Posts: 15 New User

Hi barbri ,

According to your description of the problem that it occurs black screens after you click on the Video Tutorial link, you can click the hyperlink of "Experience Acer BYOC apps" again or change a browser for a try.

If you still couldn't view videos, we can introduce for you about how to use abPhoto to set up synchronization, please refer to below information.

abPhoto helps you auto-backup snapshots from mobile or PC back to your PC. You can experience enhanced photos with Multi-Angle View, Free Focus, and Picture with Sound. To sync via abPhoto, you need to download and install abPhoto on at least one PC and another device by the Online Help.

Besides, you can upload the photos you take after enabling [Auto backup] in abPhoto on your mobile device by the Online Help.

Note. When you sync photos via abPhoto, please keep your Personal Cloud Storage and other devices online.

Hope it will help you!

Acer BYOC Apps Support

• barbri
    barbri Member Posts: 2 New User

As I have already explained I am having difficulty opening any of the links available. Perhaps my knowledge,as a pensioner, of computers is limited and I have no desire to persue this particuler feature any longer.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

Not an issue of being a pensioner (even old fahrts like myself do manage to get around on these new fangled contraptions). I'm guessing your web browser has Flash disabled on it, and that the videos are Flash videos. It's not that uncommon these days, since there are still lots and lots of Flash videos on the web and less and less browsers support it. Try again with a different browser (the biggest are Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari, plus the new Edge that comes by default with Windows 10) and see if they'll display then.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.