B3-A20 Two Acer accounts on two devices - can't sync

Sarah51
Sarah51 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I have somehow made two Acer accounts, both linked to Facebook.  But my tablet insists on one account and my PC insists on the other.  Thus I cannot set up Acer BYOC.  One account I could do without because there is no device registered with it, but I seem not to be able to delete it. 

When I try to login manually on either device the Acer BYOC site insists I use the Facebook method and I can't get it switched.

What might I do with this stupid-seemingly-simple problem?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Sarah51
    Answer ✓

Somehow I have cleared the problem, perhaps by logging in from Google+ instead of Facebook or directly with my email.  It now seems to be working and I have moved files between the tablet and the PC.

Answers

• DoraWang
    DoraWang Member Posts: 15 New User

Hi Sarah51,

If you want to switch the Acer account which linked to your Facebook ID on your tablet, Firstly please switch your Facebook account via Facebook App.

However, with regards to your inquiry that you cannot switch Facebook ID on your PC, please give concrete description or screenshots of your operation steps before the problem occurred for better solution. Thank you!

If you need to delete one Facebook ID, in order to protect the personal privacy of your account, please follow below instructions to contact us to verify that you are this ID holder:

1. Please send email via the email address of Facebook ID to [acercloud_support@cloud.acer.com].

Or Use the Facebook ID to sign in Acer BYOC Apps directly and send feedback to us.

2. In the email or feedback, please provide the registration information of the Facebook ID you want to delete.

• First name.
    • Last name.
    • Country.
    • Language.

Acer BYOC Apps Support

• Sarah51
    Answer ✓

Somehow I have cleared the problem, perhaps by logging in from Google+ instead of Facebook or directly with my email.  It now seems to be working and I have moved files between the tablet and the PC.