eMachines class action web site

2»

Answers

• rebrands
    rebrands Member Posts: 7 New User

AHCI is a new one to me, I'll have to research it.  I had tried doing restarts and shutdowns to bring up the BIOS with no luck, however, today I discovered that if I do a power failure (unplug) shutdown it will then bring up the BIOS after the beep and delete key.  I have not taken it any farther yet.  The hard drive I wanted to add is a couple years old, so it may not be compatable.  Thanks for the tip.

• chriskv
    chriskv Member Posts: 32 Die Hard WiFi Icon

To clarify, there are two USB 3.0 port in the front and two in the back.  Also two 2.0 in front and four 2.0 USBs on back.  I did not notice any extras on the motherboard.

• redstarfish40
    redstarfish40 Member Posts: 2 New User

I too am interested in the Acer Celeron G1620 2.7GHz Desktop PC |AT3-600-UR33 but am not able to find any specs on computer when searched the internet and that link that someone provided is giving me an error message.  I would like to know what the RAM can be expanded to from the 4GB that comes with the unit?  How many memory slots?  Video memory? Can I stream netflix on this computer?? Can the computer only be used wireless??  I have a modem/router now that I would like to continue to use.  I am looking for a madchine that I can expand as necessary.  Any of the above info would be greatly appreciated! I am not all the knowledgeable but do know what I do want vs what I don't.  Thanks for any help!

• redstarfish40
    redstarfish40 Member Posts: 2 New User

Smiley MadThanks everyone for the help!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.