Where is the S3-392 (2013 haswell refresh of the S3)?

dooglz
dooglz Member Posts: 1 New User
The announcements stated a June/July release. It's now November. Is it still going forward for release, if so, when?

Answers

• maguirpi
    maguirpi Member Posts: 2 New User

Yes, absolutely dying to hear more about this laptop in Europe. Only decent, reasonably priced 13 inch with discrete graphics that I can see. 

• Legazpiz
    Legazpiz Member Posts: 3 New User

I am looking to buy 2xof this ultrabook, but still nothing.

Give us some info plz!

• Lp9117
    Lp9117 Member Posts: 1 New User
    You would think Acer would respond to it's customers regarding the lack of news about the s3-392. I have read threads asking the same questions over and over again trying to find out information. The complaints from people directly asking questions on facebook, the acer support sites and even calling the customer supports lines go unanswered always. If they aren't going to put it into production, tell us! If there is a delay in it's release, tell us! You know they are always reading these posts and those on other sites, but yet they continue to ignore the request for new information. Any new information is better than ignoring it's customer base, which is a great way to lose its' customer's. So I ask you Acer.... is there any news on the cancellation or release of the S3-392? Because myself and i'm sure tons of other people would like some sort of answer!
  • Excalabor
    Excalabor Member Posts: 1 New User

Yes I am in the market for a new laptop... one to replace my Acer 3820tg..... the S3-392 is the only viable replacement option since the 3820tg...... update please!

• maguirpi
    maguirpi Member Posts: 2 New User

Hey guys,

Some news on the laptop here: Why is it so difficult to find any information on the Acer S3-392 (Haswell w/ dGPU)?

forum.notebookreview.com/acer/729269-why-so-difficult-find-any-information-acer-s3-392-haswell-w-dgpu.html

This discussion has been closed.