Re: The serial number you have entered XXXXXXXXXX does not appear to be valid.

SoWhat
SoWhat Member Posts: 1 New User

Just bought new Acer E1-572, need to download drivers, but can't because your system doesn't reckognise my SNID or Serial Number.

The serial number you have entered, 3******, does not appear to be valid. Please check the serial number, and try again.

The serial number you have entered,N******, does not appear to be valid. Please check the serial number, and try again.

[edited for privacy - removed image with serial number and SNID]

Best Answer

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Hi SoWhat

If you go to the Acer support page for your region, click on "Drivers & Manuals" then type in the search field labeled "Search by product model":  Aspire E1-572, it will find your laptop and you will be able to download all the drivers or applications you need.

Hope this helps!

Answers

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Hi SoWhat

If you go to the Acer support page for your region, click on "Drivers & Manuals" then type in the search field labeled "Search by product model":  Aspire E1-572, it will find your laptop and you will be able to download all the drivers or applications you need.

Hope this helps!

• giu_51
    giu_51 Member Posts: 3 New User

I had the same problem entering the serial number (characters+digits): after some trials and denials (it seems to me that) it was accepted after entering the characters in LOWER-CASE.

• tombr
    tombr Member Posts: 1 New User

I tried that, but with zero results. What kind of support system is this, really, when ligitimit serial numbers are always denied?

This discussion has been closed.