Live chat

alandpete
alandpete Member Posts: 19 New User

Does anyone know when live chat is available? Every time I've checked, no-one is available. Should it be standard business hours for your location? If I do manage to get on to chat, has anyone had their problem solved?

Cheers

Peter 

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder

hi...

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may live chat with an Acer technician to resolve the issue.
    Chat support is available daily: 5AM to 2AM CST
    If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support
  • alandpete

Thanks Sharanji

Oh well, I'm in Australia, so no chat for me.  I'll wait and see if Acer responds to my technical support question...

Pete

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder

hi...

The Acer Australia has chat support : http://www.acer.com.au/ac/en/AU/content/service

You may check the above weblink for chat support.

• alandpete

Thnaks again Sharanji

Sadly the tablet is beyond chat support and is waiting for a courier to take it back for repair

cheers

peter 

• parabonbon
    parabonbon Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello im in the usa and have some tech problems I need help with...actually password issues and need to know ho to restore pc to fctory settings

• Jacymar08
    Jacymar08 Member Posts: 1 New User

Mi internet no me deja descargar nada. Q hago???

• kerim
    kerim Member Posts: 1 New User

hello ! 

im form bonisa Smiley Very Happy

windows 7 home premium 64-bit

when  i format my notebook and write product key he sys invalid key.Pls help me! i will send picture, microsoft picture behind notebook and SSNID! 

i install windows 7 home premium sp1

my SSNID:03108253616

ACER ASPIRE 5742 

pls acer company i was spend my problem my e-mail: kerim_lews@hotmail.com

and write key pls acer company verify my key and send me valid key on my e-mail.

i cant repair this ,last my windows 7 home premium OA is been geniune im try install ty. format notebok with windows 7 home premium 64 bit SP1 and write that key .Notebok ejects window "Invalid serial key....." pls HELP ME!!!!!

• jacobdavis282
    jacobdavis282 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello my table charging port is fride and I was asking if there was a way to charge it with out a charging pad ???
  • arfatahmad
    arfatahmad Member Posts: 1 New User

my acer aspire laptop CAPS LOCK buttom creating problm..it always stuck..sometimes it works and sometimes not. sometimes it work with S leter on keyboard. whenver i restart it always turned ON and button didnt work.

its virtual keyboard is also not working..

plz help meeeee...

This discussion has been closed.