Iconia&tablets in general

Member Posts: 71 New User

Can the subjects be moved when they are being accessed, used. In other words can I turn my tablet on and walk around the room at the same time. I know that laptops while being used should not be moved or turned in any direction.

Best Answer

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

I do it all the time !!! Your wireless connection may drop momentarily though depending on your router and the construction of your home.

Answers

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

I do it all the time !!! Your wireless connection may drop momentarily though depending on your router and the construction of your home.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,311 Trailblazer

The only issue has to do with moving parts... An older or less expensive laptop will have a hard drive with a spinning platter or two and sudden movement could cause a head to contact the platter. Your tablet, and higher end laptops, have Solid State Drives (SSDs) instead of hard drives and there's no moving parts in an SSD. I'd stay away from really sudden movements (like dropping the tablet) that might cause the screen or case to crack, but normal walking around isn't going to hurt the tablet at all.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • gendrake93
    gendrake93 Member Posts: 29 New User

You have also got to be care ful when downloding apps,such as games,always lookout for warning info about ram usage,if it says 1.2 gigs of ram minimum,and you have 500 mb ram,chances are youl fry your system due to excesive heat and ram usage,just wanted to point that out,made that mistake once and fried my moms phone's ram.

This discussion has been closed.