How do i delete photos and video in the gallery and photo browser

bryancantley
bryancantley Member Posts: 1 New User

Answers

• Raffi
    Raffi Member Posts: 59 Troubleshooter

Hi ,

Go to gallery,tap on the picture or place the finger on the picture and pull it down ,on the top right corner you can findthe delete option..

• tabruce
    tabruce Member Posts: 2 New User

I connected a usb device to watch videos. It downloaded pictures from each file into Clear Fi, Gallery and Media I have tried deleting repeatedly they show gone until I go out and come back in to one of the programs. So, now I have 3 or 4 of each of them. I dont want to do a master reset if I don't have to. Does anyone know another way?

• joegads
    joegads Member Posts: 1 New User

Cannot delete photos in gallery

• pops2
    pops2 Member Posts: 1 New User

top right hand corner there is no delete

• roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon

When you tap the gallery icon, it opens and displays the groups of photos and where they are, for example, Downloads, Camera, SD, External SD, if you want to delete a photo tap on it's location, IE, Camera, the photos taken by the camera will open in a group, find the one you want to delete and "long touch" on it, a menu bar will appear at the top of the screen, on the right hand side you will see a dustbin icon, touch this to delete the selected photo. Note that a short touch on any photo in a group will not reveal the delete option, it will simply display the photo full screen.

This discussion has been closed.