This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Frequent Visitor
margaret

How do I unlock my acer iconia tablet.

I bought it for my granddaughter & set up a gmail a/c & password. Unfortunately she went into settings & managed to lock the tablet. The gmail a/c & password can still be accessed from other talents & computers. I've tried everything to unlock it including the email recovery address. I feel the tablet itself is locked rather than a problem with the gmail a/c. Any advice greatly appreciated to help a distraught little girl
ElizabethS

Re: How do I unlock my acer iconia tablet.

There is an article on password recovery here: Understanding Passwords and how Acer can help when...

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Visitor
fathia

Phil-3

Hi fathia,

I would recommend starting with the link to the Acer KB article posted by ElizabethS in the previous post.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: