DA220HQL --- WORKING KEYBOARD OR REGISTRATION

zapp22
zapp22 Member Posts: 3 New User
Does anyone have one with a working keyboard? How did you get you get it to work? No support from seller/maker -- will send back on Monday 27 if not working & registered -- someone can get a deal & I get all money & shipping back.

Answers

• zapp22
    zapp22 Member Posts: 3 New User
    It does work -- you can send this back & get a Viewsonic with plug in keyboard for less -- support can not be worse as that is not possible. :-)
  • juanguillermo6
    juanguillermo6 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i just baught mines it works,u have to open your wireless mouse that came with keybord and take out the usb port thats inside then put it on usb port on side off the screen.
  • Kram
    Kram Member Posts: 1 New User
    The acer keyboard that came with mine had to be turned on. Put in batteries, plugged in the wireless connector to the usb on the bottom right side, tapped the keyboard icon on the bottom right next to the time. On the popup at the top was keyboard on or off. I tapped on, if I tapped off I got the onscreen keyboard turned on. Also turned off bluetooth and mine started to work. Was not able to find any other data online about the acer keyboard, kind of trial and error. Hope that helps
  • baterpst633
    baterpst633 Member Posts: 2 New User
    juanguillermo6 - Thank you so much for posting that information. I searched the internet and tried to get help from Acer support for over a weak to figure out how to get the bluetooth to work. Nowhere in the universe did anyone mention the bluetooth USB device located INSIDE the mouse. I almost wnet crazy and I am a very patient and decently intelligent person. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!
  • baterpst633
    baterpst633 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I spelled week wrong. Forget the intelligent comment. Thanks again.
  • TLawre7096
    TLawre7096 Member Posts: 1 New User

Thanks, I guess it was too much trouble for them to tell us it was inside the mouse. I went out and bought a mouse, it worked, but not the keyboard. Then I found your message and used that receiver from inside the mouse, and both works fine now,

Thank YOU 

This discussion has been closed.