BATTERY REMOVABLE

nannipatti
nannipatti Member Posts: 3 New User

Can anyone tell me how to remove the battery from an Acer Aspire E1-522-3442? I can't figure out how to unlock it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

• Vince53
    Vince53 Member Posts: 805 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Nanni, I checked three sites that have owner's manuals, and none of them list your rig. Did you save the original literature that can with your laptop? That would have explained how to attach the battery, and you should then be able to figure out how to unlock it.

In most cases, battery removal from a laptop is simple enough that a knowledgeable friend can figure it out.If not, a computer shop will probably do it for free or a low price.

• nannipatti
    nannipatti Member Posts: 3 New User

Thank you so much for answering my question,my problem is I am using the computer new out of the box and everything froze on me within a very short time and I thought taking the battery out would reboot it. No manual came with it other than how to set it up for the first time which included putting the battery in but not how to take it out. I was hoping that letting the battery run down would help but I see this morning nothing has changed. Thanks again for taking the time to help.

• Vince53
    Vince53 Member Posts: 805 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Nanni, I hope you saved your receipt. If it is defective out of the box, the store should be willing to refund your money.

• n2gc
    n2gc Member Posts: 104 Troubleshooter

I totally agree.That's a lot money to spend for a unit that freezes up

out of the box !

This discussion has been closed.