Acer Z3 Stuck with dual SIM ROM in a single SIM ROM

jeaniam
jeaniam Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi Guys,

Thanks to the team for sharing this space.

First of all...like many of you guys i am a kind of Flasholic so.

I am in France and have a phone Acer Z3 single SIM, i tried the link bellow and flashed The system.img file by Adb/Fasboot and it the update works but doesn't allow me to get the network signal.

I tried also to flash back to my original single SIM ROM, it doesn't and all the files are in .ZIP

So as for this device the system.img is not an usual format on the NET. Do you have any good idea? Thank you

Regards,

Jean                                           

****************************************************

Hi

Go to http://goo.gl/yi3eqy and download file and unpack it to have system.img.

Then download adb/fastboot files (google for it - easy to locate).

Put fastboot and system.img in the same folder.

Run command line and go to folder with above files.

Power down phone and then remove battery for 5-10 seconds.

Then press volume up and power for couple of seconds untill You see menu with option to boot into recovery, fastboot or normal. Volume up is to move and volume down to select.

Please select fastboot option and connect phone to your pc or laptop.

(I'm assuming you have drivers installed already).

In commandline run:

fastboot devices - this should give you information about the phone, means that there is communication between fastboot and phone.

then run

fastboot flash system system.img -u

and after around minute or so phone will be flashed and you can reboot it into android.

Upon first boot phone will be in Thai language but you can change it to english.

And then use NoBloat free (http://goo.gl/I0z5oW) to remove unwanted stuff from Thai mobile operator and you are good to go.

Regards

Tom

Answers

This discussion has been closed.