Acer Aspire v3 772g BSOD random

andre93
andre93 Member Posts: 4 New User

Hi I bought this brand new Acer aspire v3 772g in oct 2013. When I firtst got it I receved BSOD many times and returned it to the computer company i bought it from. They said it was the BIOS and installed the new one. Now i got it back for the 5 time and got it with win7 on it coz they think all the programs and games dont like win8. Seemsto me when my friends got win8 working fine. Some google search and I can see that there are more like me who got problems with blue screens of death. All the drivers are updated and BIOS v.1.13.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrenl.exe 75bc0

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe 75b90

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrenl.exe 75bc0

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL USBPORT.SYS

and many more. memtest and chkdsk are ok. PLEASE HELP ME!

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer

It should still be under warranty. Contact customer service ASAP.

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• andre93

They tell me its my drivers fault and refuses to give me a new one.

• JackE

Do you mean because your shop changed to Win7 from Win8? I'm sorry but it might be that the Win7 drivers are incompatible with some of your hardware. Did the shop delete the Win8 recovery partition? If so, you might have to purchase a recovery disk or stick specific to your model that will return your machine to factory fresh condition.  Here's the link

http://store.acer.com/store/aceramer/en_US/eRecovery

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• andre93

Will call them tomorrow and hear what they did. But they still say it is my programs fault. 

• JackE

I understand your frustration. I agree that it's probably not your program's fault.

Accordingly, I think you probably should also see how much the  acer webstore charges for their recovery disk for your machine.  Just enter your serial number in the space provided at this website.

http://store.acer.com/store/aceramer/en_US/eRecovery 

It may be worth the cost if you can avoid any further frustration.

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• morf646
    morf646 Member Posts: 13 New User

I'll get a clean install of Win 8 core. UEFI Boot. The key is in the BIOS itself is loaded Smiley Tongue

• andre93

No serial number can provide its says. Will write back tomorrow how it goes with the company.

• JackE

Do you mean the Acer website did not recognize the serial number or SNID that you entered? This is strange. There are a number of ways to get the number the website requires. You can click on the options below the place you entered the serial number. Or you can double-check your serial number by going to the command prompt. At the command prompt enter this string --- WMIC BIOS GET SERIALNUMBER --- This command string will yield the correct serial number for your particular machine.

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• morf646
    morf646 Member Posts: 13 New User

Aida64-- Show the correct key

This discussion has been closed.