Acer Aspire V5-531P Recovery disc problem

iamkeistian
iamkeistian Member Posts: 5 New User

This laptop is killing me..

at first time i got it the hard drive was dead.

i contacted acer support they said it will take 2 weeks to fix it.

i said no i cant do it ill just buy a hard drive and install it myself.

well of course i bought my own hard drive a 1TB Seagate Momentus which works perfectly

i installed windows 7 on it but the problem is drivers only supports Windows 8..

so what i did was i ordered Recovery Media from acer i got it today..

when i boot on the "System Disc" thaat's what the manual says that i need to boot first..

it says.. "Recovery Fail"..(im not sure if its recovery or restore..) and it says that

i need to boot it in UEFI Mode which i remember that i have Legacy on my configuration..

so i shutdown my laptop my acer laptop that i got for 2 weeks now but still can't use it at all..

and put it on UEFI Mode and then i saved the changes and restarted and then i booted the

"Sytem disc" again.. and now it takes me to the option to restore the system but if i select something..

It says that i need to boot it to LEGACY..... and i want to smash my freaking laptop

right now! ACER I DON'T WANT TO SAY THIS BUT YOUR LAPTOPS ARE SO WEIRD.

IT TELLS ME TO BOOT IT ON UEFI MODE BUT THEN WHEN I WANT TO RESTORE MY SYSTEM IT TELLS ME TO BOOT IT ON LEGACY?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FREAKING RECOVERY DISCS? YOUR LAPTOPS HAVE PROBLEMS AND NOW YOUR DISCS? OH MY!

Answers

• pierino
    pierino Member Posts: 1 New User

non riparte il computer

• alexius_898
    alexius_898 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have a new laptop acer aspire v5 471PG that I bought for my school work.when I bought it the laptop isn't broken,but someday my harddrive is error and I lost 250 GB capacity of hardrive.the next day I have already listening to music then I go to have dinner.I shut down my laptop.after dinner,I turn on my laptop but the system is error.it cannot be loaded because the windows not work properly.i want to make a recovery but I forgot it to make a recovery cd.I woul like to ask some question
    1.Can you help me to make a recovery cd for me?
    2.Can you fix the harddrive because my hardrive have lost the capacity?
    3.If my laptop can't be repaired,what should I do?
    I have some suggestion that acer must make a recovery cd,not the costumer must to make it.your laptop not bad and I like the models,but your laptop doesn't have a recovery cd.if some of you from indonesia and can help me to solve this problem,I will so thankful or can I borrow the recovery cd for me because I need the laptop for my school work.I so thankful for someone who help me and thank you very much for helping me.God Bless You.
This discussion has been closed.