Acer Aspire R7-572 stuck with blank screen

naqash
naqash Member Posts: 25 New User

My windows was stuck and i pressed power button to shut it down forcefully. After powering it back on it was stuck on acer boot logo i pressed ctrl+alt+del key.It wasnt moving from acer logo. Finally it showed windows automatic recovery on boot screen. Since then its stuck on black screen its been almost two hours. Nothing has worked.
Please help.

Best Answer

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

naqash,

I am sorry the computer is not loading Windows. I would recommend using recovery media to restore the system to factory defaults. If you do not have recovery media, this can be purchased through store.acer.com or over the phone with tech support.

If recovery media is not available, you can always contact our technical support in your region for further assistance. The issue could also be related to the HDD and would require service.

Answers

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

naqash,

I am sorry the computer is not loading Windows. I would recommend using recovery media to restore the system to factory defaults. If you do not have recovery media, this can be purchased through store.acer.com or over the phone with tech support.

If recovery media is not available, you can always contact our technical support in your region for further assistance. The issue could also be related to the HDD and would require service.

• dande
    dande Member Posts: 1 New User

Hy.... i want to ask about this Acer Aspire R7 on this review. what the advantages and disadvantages about it? thanks for your answer Smiley Happy

• naqash
    Very good review but I wonder which version he reviewed. The machine that I have purchased has crashed just after a month. I wont recommend it to anyone its not worth buying.
  • scrambler
    scrambler Member Posts: 127 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon

I bought one for my daugher 2 month ago, and I used it for myself for a month traveling to test configure etc...

Before buying it, I though the format was strange, but after using it for a month, I fell in love with it. As a 15" touch screen laptop, this is the best system ever. The multiple ways you can setup that screen end up extremely usefull. The easel is great when traveling on the plane, but it is also great when you just leave the laptop on the living room table to keep and eye on things, and use mostly the touch screen.

I found my self using it either with keyboard and mouse, or keyboard and touch screen, or touch screen only, I almost never see a use for the trackpad and I love that ability to move the screen forward at any angle.

I cleaned up a few of the Acer bloatware like their cloud stuff, but I find the machine extremely fast and snappy even with only the 1TB mechanical drive. Knowing that I can add a System SSD drive sometime down the line (using the Msata port inside) tells me that even if/when windows becomes bloated, I will be able to make the speed up the system even more with one.

I did not think I would initially, but after working withy it, I highly recommend this laptop Smiley Happy

• naqash
    Lucky you mine is still dead and I am traveling. Will be giving it for warranty repair once I reach Dubai. Dead just after a month use....
This discussion has been closed.