Acer A510 has color blurred

Phamngocchan
Phamngocchan Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi,

I have Acer A510 has color blurred. It is made my eyes feel uncomfortable. What is happen with that? How to fix? Thanks

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

Try to set screen to a lower brightness...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Phamngocchan
    Hi Billsey, I brung my tablet as above to Warranty and Repair Center last week for them to see and advise if any. After they saw, they said my tablet had been LCD problem and if I want to replace the new LCD, cost is about 300 USD (I bought this about 400USD). I also asked them why it had problem so quick (has just over warranty), they said it had problem because it is time to problem... Sorry but I don't accept that answer also price for reparing. Could you please advise what I should do? If I buy a new tablet, I will never buy Acer again and also talk to my friend and family. Thanks and best regards, Pham Ngoc Chan
  • roadwarrior796
    roadwarrior796 Member Posts: 273 Practitioner WiFi Icon

If your warranty has only recently expired I would contact Acer again and ask them for a "good will" repair, they have done it in the past for others in your position, good luck.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

And make sure you are contacting Acer directly, not the repair depot. Acer has flexibility, the repair depots are often contracted and can only follow the letter of the warranty exactly.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Phamngocchan
    Of course I went to Acer directly and that was what happened. Disapointed.
This discussion has been closed.