A1-A810 kit kat 4.4, cannot use bluetooth connect to the computer use internet connection.

ssusa
ssusa Member Posts: 6 New User

A1-A810 kit kat 4.4, cannot use bluetooth connect to the computer use internet connection. 

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Do you want to use the internet PC connection on your A1-810 by Bluetooth?

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

I'm not sure you can use your tablet's bluetooth for ad hoc networking. it may assume all bluetooth devices are going to be clients to the tablet, like keyboards, mice, speakers, etc... You shoud be able to connect to the computer with WiFi though.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ssusa

yes, I want to use share my computer internet connection to my table a180 thur the bluetooth. I could do that with my samsung galaxy S3. After pair the table with the computer, goto setup there is a "internet access" option. It just dim out on my A180 tablet, it won't let me to check on the box and use it.

• ssusa

I cannot telnet my internet connect thur wifi while using the wifi to connection the network. Because only my computer able to connect to the internet and I don't have the wifi connection password, also I cannot able to check my computer wifi connection setting for the wifi password. The only way is to use the bluetooth thru the computer to connect to the internet. 

This discussion has been closed.