where is at symbol?

petro
petro Member Posts: 8 New User

Hi all,

If I am in mail adress field I have @ symbol appearing at the bottom left, but if I want to type it in usual text field I cannot find it anywhere. At work my email address serves as wifi user name and I cannot enter it.  

Answers

• petro

Clarification:

On my A1 810, in wifi connection screen, I can enter @ into a password field, but I can´t find way to enter it into an identity field.

Spoiler
    Man Sad

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

• alicepattinson
    alicepattinson Member Posts: 160 Troubleshooter

or above the number 2 key? hehe. I'm confused with the post

• JayMor81
    JayMor81 Member Posts: 17 New User

On the A1-810, like most Android devices, when you are in the email address bar you will easily find the at (@) symbol. However, when in normal type screen you will not. To find the at (@) symbol, you will likely have to have to press the Number Option choice on the bottom left of the on-screen keyboard (?123), then the at (@) symbol should be visible and available for input.

Hope this helps, Jay :-)

• petro

Thanks everybody, but I still have not found it Smiley Sad

I wanted to make few  screen shots to show my problem. But key combination for screen shots (Vol + Power) only changes volume.

I will do it with camera and show what I mean.

• Philman
    Philman Member Posts: 255 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Go to Play Store and install the Google KB (or another one).

After that, go to Settings - Language. Choose Google KB by default (or another one) and go to Settings (icon on right). Make changes and have fun.

For screenshot, it's Vol- (minus) + Power together at the same time. Not really easy!

• petro
    I have installed a hacker KB,which looks like a normal PC keyboard, then I could type @ into the WiFi username field on my a1-iconia 810.
This discussion has been closed.