This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

New Visitor
silkemahan

webcam not working

my webcam works only occational. what can i do to fix this.

Acer Technician
Acer-Travis

Re: webcam not working

To better help you with the issue you are experiencing we will need more information.  Could you please describe any messages or errors that you are receiving?  When did you first experience the problem?

Important Links: US Driver Downloads | Knowledge Base Articles | Service Locations
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.

Visitor
vazy

Hi,

my computer is Acer Aspire M5-481T. For one month or two now, I have not been able to make video calls on skype and to use my webcam for other issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my skype application, checked on my drivers and still it is not working. I bought this computer just six months ago. Could you help me solving this issue?

Visitor
vazy

Hi,

My computer brand is Acer Aspire M5-481T. For one month or two now, I have not been able to make video calls on skype and to use my webcam for other issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my skype application, checked on my drivers and still it is not working. I bought this computer just six months ago.

The specific thing on skype is that the other party cannot see me. I can't take any picture or video using the acer crystal eye webcam application as well.

Could you help me solving this issue?

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: