webcam not working

silkemahan
silkemahan Member Posts: 1 New User

my webcam works only occational. what can i do to fix this.

Answers

• Travis-Acer
    Travis-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 681 Acer Crew

To better help you with the issue you are experiencing we will need more information.  Could you please describe any messages or errors that you are receiving?  When did you first experience the problem?

• vazy
    vazy Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

my computer is Acer Aspire M5-481T. For one month or two now, I have not been able to make video calls on skype and to use my webcam for other issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my skype application, checked on my drivers and still it is not working. I bought this computer just six months ago. Could you help me solving this issue?

• vazy
    vazy Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

My computer brand is Acer Aspire M5-481T. For one month or two now, I have not been able to make video calls on skype and to use my webcam for other issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my skype application, checked on my drivers and still it is not working. I bought this computer just six months ago.

The specific thing on skype is that the other party cannot see me. I can't take any picture or video using the acer crystal eye webcam application as well.

Could you help me solving this issue?

This discussion has been closed.