w700 dock/cradle

Kiunse
Kiunse Member Posts: 7 New User
Where can I get this accessory? Thx

Answers

• snow755
    snow755 Member Posts: 27 New User

hi

it  sould come with the tablet  if not i sure you can buy it on line at the acer store

• shardaverma
    shardaverma Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi

My husband got me this day before and we realised the cradle was not included and on the soft case was.

This is really cheap from Acer as the softcase does not feel that sturdy also it does not allow one to use the rear camera so built and designed stupidly.

There is only one mode that you can virtually use in this machine.

No expandability options as left with only one USB.

Either we need the cradle or I will want to return this product back due to poor designing.

The cradle gave more flexibility to charge and use all the features. We feel cheated by Acer and stupid to have bought this product. Acer team kindly respond ...

• ScAtMaN_UK
    ScAtMaN_UK Member Posts: 12 New User

I am hoping acer will release the cradle for sepeate purchase soon.

I posted about this recently HERE

The cradle is shown on a few retailers websites such as Laptopsdirect.co.uk  item number: NP.DCK11.00H as a retail package but all those I have contacted are out of stock and have had no availability date from Acer yet.

As you can see the price is also quite rediculous at nearly £80.

Acer crew, when/will the cradle be available for seperatepurchase?

• Kiunse
    Kiunse Member Posts: 7 New User

I have purchased w700 separately, having the same wish for Acer.

However, I think we can't get any response from this forum by Acer. A little bit frustrated

• ScAtMaN_UK

I have also sent a message to the UK support team, hopefuly get a response from someone!

• ScAtMaN_UK

Recieved this response from someone at the UK Acer store:

ScAtMaN_UK wrote:

I have also sent a message to the UK support team, hopefuly get a response from someone!

• ScAtMaN_UK

Sorry!  seem to have quoted myself and not the reply!

Here it is:

Its not a product im aware of, however we dont get informed as to what is sold on our website at any point. It's likely the first we'd hear of it being sold on this store is when a customer calls or emails us because of an issue with their order.

Sincerely yours,

Dan
    Acer Accessory Store

So basically Acer UK have no idea, products just get added to there store randomly from head office.

I am trying to get this moved forward to head office to get a proper response.

• holtek
    holtek Member Posts: 3 New User

Good luck with that, been trying for months. The best response I could get was that you should be able to buy the dock through the replacement parts channel "eventually".  I guess Acer couldn't fathom that you want to have multiple places to dock one of these things (i.e. home, work, yacht <lol>).

This discussion has been closed.