sur un acer v3 sauvegarde de l'installation usine impossible sur clé

hildegarde3
hildegarde3 Member Posts: 6 New User

bonjour,

J'ai un acer v3 d'occasion équipé de W8 et je veux faire une sauvegarde de sa configuration usine sur une clé, il est recommandé d'en prendre une d'au moins 16 Go, la mienne fait 32 Go.

J'ai lancé la procédure par Acer Recovery Management et j'ai cliqué sur sauvagarder aux valeurs d'usine par défaut. La barre de chargement verte est arrivée presque au bout mais juste avant la fin, le chargement se bloque, cela fait plus de quatre heures !!

Comment faire ? y-a-t-il une autre méthode pour faire cette sauvegarde car j'aimerais bien l'avoir au cas où ce serait nécessaire de re-installer.

Merci de me répondre.

voici la précédure que j'ai commencé à suivre sans pouvoir aller jusqu'au bout : 

1. Cliquez Créer Sauvegarde aux valeurs d'Usine par Défaut.

2. Sélectionnez Copiez le contenu de la partition de récupération vers le lecteur de récupération, et cliquez Suivant.

3. Sélectionnez votre Lecteur USB Flash, et cliquez Suivant.

4. Cliquez Créer. A l'invite affichée pour supprimer votre partition de récupération de votre ordinateur, cliquez Non.

Answers

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hello hildegarde3,

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums. Although we are a global community serving many different countries, we ask that you post your messages in English.

Not only will this provide a more consistent experience for our members so all can benefit, but it will also allow our members to provide a quicker, more accurate response to your issue.

Thank you in advance for helping to make our community a productive experience for everyone.

• hildegarde3

je ne connais pas suffisament l'anglais pour rédiger une question et donc, bien que cliente d'Acer, je me vois privée d'aide et de conseils !!!!???? merci vraiment du soutien de vous m'apportez.

• hildegarde3

je reprends mon message qui est passé écrit n'importe comment ! je ne connais pas assez l'anglais pour rédiger une question dans cette langue, je regrette de ne pas pouvoir avoir d'aide à cause de cela et je n'apprécie pas

• RaoulVolfoni
    RaoulVolfoni Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hi,

I would like to intervene as I have the exact same problem as Hildergard3.

The issue occurs while attempting trying to create a factory default backup using Acer Recovery Management.
    I am using a 32Gb USB flash drive and followed all the steps, including "copy contents from the recovery partition to the recovery drive".
    The files seem to be copied all right until the progress bar almost reaches the end. Then the process apparently simply stops. Nothing seems to be copied on the USB key any more, and it is only half full.
    Nothing happens at all. Therefore, I am not sure the backup is complete...

I am using an Aspire V5-171 11,6", while Hildegard3 has a V3, both running on Windows8. Apart from that, we are encounteribg the exact same problem.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks

NB : Hildegard3, je me permets de traduire ta demande car j'ai exactement le même problème avec un Aspire V5 (clef 32Go, blocage en fin de barre, etc.) En cas de réponse d'Acer, je la traduirai.
  • hildegarde3

Bonjour Raoul,

Je serais très heureuse d'avoir votre traduction si Acer veut bien répondre car je n'arrive toujours pas à faire la manipulation prescrite pour la sauvegarde usine. Avez vous des nouvelles ?

A vous lire, merci

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hildegarde 3, Google translate does a fairly good job of translating text.  Please try this.  We do ask that everyone use English as the information contained in other languages is lost to those who can't speak it, when they have no translator.

• hildegarde3

j'ai déjà répondu : je ne connais pas suffisemment l'anglais et j'ai acheté ce pc en FRANCE ! Raoul me propose de traduire si une réponse est donnée et c'est LA REPONSE que j'attends

• hildegarde3

Here is my first message of demand(request) of help(assistant): 

I have an acer v3 second-hand equipped with W8 and I want to make a protection(saving) of its configuration manufacture on a key, it is recommended to take one de16 Go, mine makes 32 Go.

I threw(launched) the procedure by Acer Recovery Management and I clicked to protect in the values of factory by default. The green bar(helm) of load arrived almost in the rear but just before the end, the load jams, it makes more than four hours!!

How can it be done? there is another method to make this protection(saving) because I would like to have him(it) in case it would be necessary of re - to install(settle).

Thank you for answering me.
    Here is the précédure that I began to follow without being able to go up to the end: 
    Click to Create Protection(Saving) in the values of Factory by default.
    Select Copy the contents of the partition(score) of recovery(recycling) towards the reader of recovery(recycling), and click Next.
    Select your Reader USB Flash, and click Next.
    Click to Create. In invites him(it) posted(shown) to delete(eliminate) your partition(score) of recovery(recycling) of your computer, click Not.

Thank you for answering me

[edited to comply with guidelines]

This discussion has been closed.