my take on the W700

suzook
suzook Member Posts: 16 New User

Obviously this is just my opinion, but for the price this tab cant be beat. Build quality is exceptional! I am not an apple ios fan, but they make high quality devices, and this thing is as good, i would have sworn apple designed/made this thing. I have the i3 version, and have no throttling issues, and can do some decent gaming on this. Granted its not a desktop, and im not expecting it to game like one. I honestly could see this replacing a desktop and or laptop system easily. I like the dock...the included keyboard, and the case...all quality products too. Only thing missing is a bluetooth mouse, but that can be bought if needed. I dont have the wifi issues....i set my channel on my router fixed to one that works great. Battery life is insane. I have gotten 9hrs on my first charge! All of this for 40% less than the competitors. I had a samsung smartpc pro,and returned it due to the the screen being grainy due to tbe wacom digitizer. Acer IMO is making top notch/high quality products. I like where they are headed.

Answers

• sopaj96
    sopaj96 Member Posts: 154 Troubleshooter
    I am also very happy with my Acer W700 Smiley Happy But the only things is that I dont like is that it throttles (i5)... I didnt have this issue the first week so I know what this tablet is capable of, just need to wait for a fix I guess Smiley Happy
  • Walder
    Walder Member Posts: 61

Tinkerer

Im glad u r happy i would to withouth the throttling problems in the i5, cause here they only sell the i3 with hd3000 and i want at least i3 with hd 4000.

This discussion has been closed.