low memory

goskamilo
goskamilo Member Posts: 1 New User

tengo un problema con mi iconia b1 a71 no he instalado casi nada en ella y me sale un letrero   low memory y me saca de la aplicacion donde este ... alguien que me indique como mejorar el inconveniente     Garacias 

Answers

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hello goskamilo

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums.
    The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we have asked that users post in English only, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

• jeymisch
    jeymisch Member Posts: 5 New User

i think hes complaining about The prompt 'low memory'.

i have the same problem as his.

low memory always prompt, even there's enough memory. 

after that,  the apps im using , exits. arrgggg!

i cant figure out why is this happening.

please help us. please do something but this. thanks

• Angel123
    Angel123 Member Posts: 4 New User

Hello how are you, I know because in my iconia b1-71 to me appears in the corner of the screen'' low memory'' I do not understand what happens and is very uncomfortable, answer me, thanks

• Philman
    Philman Member Posts: 255 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

There's many threads on this forum about "low memory".

Use a Task Killer, disable unnecessary widgets and take care: some heavy apps, like games, needs a lot of memory.

For a best memory management you can use AutoKiller or AutoMemory Manager. Free on Play Store.

• Angel123

told me where I bought my iconia b1 which could connect to a tv with hdmi with any adapter, right?, if so with that adapter is?

• Angel123

Yes or not???? please answer me

• Philman
    Philman Member Posts: 255 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Hey, mate, you have a question about HDMI in a thread about Low memory.

You need to open a new thread for this.

Any way, if the Acer manual is right, A1 & B1 don't support HDMI.

• vale81
    vale81 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have a problem with my iconia a71 b1 almost nothing I have not installed it and I get a low memory and I sign out of the application where this ... someone to tell me how to improve the disadvantage Garacias

This discussion has been closed.