looking at buying and Acer dual screen touchbook. I see 4 different models; 6120, 6487, 6673, 6886.

fwbbadboy
fwbbadboy Member Posts: 3 New User

I am looking at buying and Acer dual screen touchbook. I see 4 different models;  6120, 6487, 6673, 6886 on the internet. What is the difference in these models? Any one of them any better than the others?

Answers

• Kiunse
    Kiunse Member Posts: 7 New User
    I have the similar question. The client support of acer really sucks. I can't even find someone to ask from the website. All access needs the s/n #. Nobody cares about potential clients in this company?
  • MitigationElf
    MitigationElf Member Posts: 4 New User

The 6120 is the dual screen touch notebook.

I have one. Do not buy one!

It is heavy, very short battery life, and difficult to get used to the virtual keyborard. Also it does not do handwriting well.

It has so many issues it's not funny. Mine has been replaced once and has been in for repair more than I have had it. Be aware of the ghost touch issue... Look on youtube for Iconia 6120 ghost touch... there are tons of video of the problem... Acer won't acknowledge it.

Also, Acer is not supporting Windows 8.

If you want a full-featured, intel processor (as opposed to an arm based), windows, touch enabled... Look at the Surface Pro from Microsoft... Beats the Iconia hands-down!

This discussion has been closed.