2013 Archives

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Regular Visitor
hkh72624

how do I use the euro symbol on the Aspire 5755 keyboard

I don't have a manual to explain how to use the euro symbol on the keyboard of the Acer Aspire 5755

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: how do I use the euro symbol on the Aspire 5755 keyboard

Ensure that the keyboard is set to International to enable those keys and then you can press AltGr + the key where the Euro symbol is, I believe the 5 key.

Change the keyboard layout in Control Panel.

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

New Visitor
Suseinmobile

Hi, I have the same problem and now I have new one.

How can I set the keyboard to international? I have activated two languages I need. Eng and Deu

Thanks

New Visitor
Suseinmobile

Hi Support,

why dont I get any answers?

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

No additional answer was necessary, as the information did not change from the previous post.

Change the keyboard layout in Control Panel, Region and Language.

In future, it is probably better to post on a seperate thread instead of appending your question to an answered post, especially when the original poster has not replied.

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Member philetus really stepped up this past month with 160 replies and a good share of Kudos. It looks like he is on a fast track to being a true leader here! Thank you from all of us philetus.

Frequent Contributor

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: