This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

See our Discussion Forums for more current content.

Topic

Visitor
vitin63

driver for acer aspire one nav50?

I search in your home page, but I not found drivers for Acer Aspire One Nav50?

Do you help me?

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: driver for acer aspire one nav50?

Please read this:
http://community.acer.com/t5/Community-KB/Where-can-I-find-information-about-my-Acer-Product/ta-p/37...

NAV50 is not the model name.

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Visitor
RobbieWilkes

Well then, what is the model, because I'll be more than happy to send you a picture of the tag on the back of the system that shows, perfectly legibly, that the Model NO is, in fact, NAV50. I'll also be happy to send you another picture of illegible serial number and SNID. How about cross-referencing the NAV50 with the possible drivers, so that, those of us that assume when the model number is indicated as NAV50, that it's, you know, the model number?
Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

The NAV50 should be the Acer Aspire One AO532h netbook.

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: