comment utiliser les disques de sauvegarde pour une réinstallation ? modéle "ACER aspire 4820TG"

suze
suze Member Posts: 1 New User

Mon ordinateur a besoin d'etre réinstallé car il est lent et certaines fonctions marchent mal. Je posséde les 4 disques de sauvegardes crées au moment de son achat.

Que dois je faire ?

Merci de m'aider.

Answers

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hello suze, and welcome!

The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we ask that users post in English, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

Thanks!

• mallouka97
    mallouka97 Member Posts: 8 New User

OK, since we need to post in English. I'll post the translation followed by my own answer.

"My computer OS needs to be reinstalled because it is slow and functions go wrong. I've got the 4 disc backups created at the time of purchase.

What should I do?
    Thank you for helping me."

MY ANSWER / Insert Backup Disc 1 in your CD reader, then restart your PC. When it says "Press XXX to enter Setup" (F2 normally) press that button, it will get you to the BIOS setup, use arrow keys to go to BOOT menu (or something like that). There you will find the order at which devices are scanned for an OS to boot. Follow the on-screen instructions to change this order so that you Internal CD Reader is the first in the list and your Hard Disk is the second. Now go to EXIT menu (or SAVE menu) and select SAVE CHANGES AND EXIT. Answer YES in the confirmation. Wait for a while until it starts the re-installation automatically or says "Press a key to boot from CD" ; in the second case press anything and follow the instructions.

Unable to understand ? FRANCAIS : Insérez le disque de sauvegarde 1 dans votre lecteur de CD-ROM, puis redémarrez votre PC. Quand il dit "Press F2 to enter Setup" (Appuyez sur F2 pour entrer dans le Setup), appuyez sur cette touche, ce qui vous permet d'aller à la configuration du BIOS ; utilisez les touches fléchées pour aller à BOOT ou DEMARRAGE (ou quelque chose comme ça). Vous y trouverez l'ordre auquel les appareils sont scannés à la recherche d'un système d'exploitation à démarrer. Suivez les instructions à l'écran pour modifier cet ordre afin que votre Lecteur CD-ROM soit le premier de la liste et votre disque dur le deuxième. Maintenant, allez dans le menu EXIT (Quitter) ou SAVE (Enregistrer) et sélectionnez SAVE CHANGES AND EXIT (Sauvegarder les changements et quitter). Répondez OUI à la confirmation. Attendez quelques instants jusqu'à ce qu'il démarre la réinstallation automatiquement ou indique "Appuyez sur une touche pour démarrer à partir du CD". Le cas échéant, appuyez sur n'importe quelle touche de votre clavier et suivez les instructions.

This discussion has been closed.