cambiar chrome os a windows 7 en chromebook c710

DGARCIA30
DGARCIA30 Member Posts: 1 New User

Quiero cambiar el sistema operativo con el que viene la netbook Chromebook C710 y ponerle windows 7

Answers

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hello DGARCIA30, and welcome!

The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we ask that users post in English, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

Thanks!

• samuel1718
    samuel1718 Member Posts: 1 New User

The previous commentary asks as I ... if the so chrome can change for the windows 7? And as entering the bios, since with the traditional methods it is not possible to accede. As the friend on that I comment previously buys the acer chrmeboock c710 and I have the same doubt, since this so is not compatible with many programs that we use to diary. thanks!

• compubryan
    compubryan Member Posts: 1 New User

hola quiero cambiar el sistema operativo por windows 7 por que manejo programas de office y en este sistema se me dificultan muchas cosas en tre ellas el entorno del sistema operativo

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hello compubryan

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums.
    The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we have asked that users post in English only, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

• orlin
    orlin Member Posts: 1 New User

hola quisiera saber como pasar mi pc con sistema chrome asia windows

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hello orlin

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we have asked that users post in English only, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

• robertcp
    robertcp Member Posts: 1 New User

good ok my question is direct c7 acer chromebook is not compatible with many common aplicasiones daily use in businesses and workplaces as well as in homes because I want to know how to migrate a system window to get the benefit of the computer (note : to sell a product by restricting users to use a system like chrome os this system to tie these forcing the buyer to what you want and do not share that idea since the end user deviara have all rights to emigrate or not that any operating system according to your needs is as a company think that the agreements between google and you do not have to be subject end users) I hope your answer thanks

This discussion has been closed.