TERDY
TERDY Member Posts: 1 New User

weet iemand hoe ik een bios update moet doen 

Terry

Answers

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hello TERDY

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums. Although we are a global community serving many different countries, we ask that you post your messages in English.

Not only will this provide a more consistent experience for our members so all can benefit, but it will also allow our members to provide a quicker, more accurate response to your issue.

Thank you in advance for helping to make our community a productive experience for everyone.

• poepsmurf2
    poepsmurf2 Member Posts: 14 New User

Translate:

weet iemand hoe ik een bios update moet doen 

Terry

Nou, ik kan het je denk ik wel uitleggen. Ga naar www.acer.nl en ga naar support.

Of ga meteen naar http://www.acer.nl/ac/nl/NL/content/drivers

Dan typ je daar je modelnaam in en klik je op search, daarna kies je jou besturings systeem en klik je op bevestigen.

Je zal waarschijnlijk eerst op de Driver tab terecht komen maar er is ook een BIOS tab. klik op die BIOS tab en zoek naar de download voor jou systeem.

Ik hoop dat dit werkt, laat het maar even weten.

En voor de volgende keer, probeer je vraag in het engels Smiley Very Happy

Groetjes Poepsmurf Smiley Tongue

--------------------

Does anybody know how i can update my BIOS?

Terry

Well, i can tell you that you need to go to www.acer.com ( www.acer.nl in your case ) and go to support.
    Or go directly to http://www.acer.nl/ac/nl/NL/content/drivers 

Over there you typ in your modelname and click on search, than u choose your operating system and click apply.

You will most likely see the Driver tab first but there is a BIOS tab to, click on the BIOS tab and search the download for your system.

Hopefully this works, let it know.

And for the next time, try to ask your question in English Smiley Tongue

Grtz poepsmurf Smiley Tongue

This discussion has been closed.