Wireless Connection about Aspire V 5 Laptop with Touch Screen

antilover
antilover Member Posts: 1 New User

I have bought an Aspire V 5 with Touch screen but it seems it has a problem with Wireless connection .   I used wireless

networking in that Laptop but  connection becomes limited access very often . I can tell it is not becoz of Connection .

While another laptop is connected , Aspire V 5 becomes limited Access .  I 'm so annoyed now . Plz tell me the solution.
Can anyone Help me?

Answers

• LakeGuy
    LakeGuy Member Posts: 14 New User

This information is based on what I found on acer.com

03-31-2013 08:51 AM

Network connections appear to be a common problem. I just bought my Acer V5 and since I've downloaded the new driver version 10.0.0.217 as someone else on the board suggested the network's been connected for a full four hours. If you don't know much about PCs, I suggest that you contact someone who does.

They need to go to http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers enter your computer information and then search for this driver........

Wireless LANAtherosWireless LAN Driver (new)10.0.0.217.v3216.5 MB

2012/12/28

then unzip the file and run setup in that unzipped folder. First time through, UNINSTALL the existing driver, and when that finishes reboot.

Then run the same setup program again and this time INSTALL the 10.0.0.217.v3 driver and reboot again.

Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.